Sunnycrest Nursery and Floral is a family-owned garden center. They have offered quality plants, flowers, garden supplies, gifts and great service to the Key Peninsula and beyond for over 28 years.
Dale and Claudia, owners, and staff are there to help with the garden of your dreams or with any of other or your garden concerns. Sunnycrest has Certified Washington State Landscape, Nursery Professionals and Garden Designers on staff. The nursery and floral shop are opened for business 7 days a week with a more limited opening time in the winter months of December and January.
The customers have been very loyal over the years and have recognized the services of Sunnycrest Nursery and Floral with several honors in Local surveys:
- KOMO News Top 100 Garden Centers in Western Washington
- South Sound Magazine.
- Claudia was also awarded the Grand Marque Prize for Best Garden Design in the 2005 Pt. Defiance Flower and Garden Show sponsored by the Tacoma Garden Club.
Sunnycrest Nursery proudly carries Dr. Earth Organic Products. Visit their website for a wealth of information then stop by here to pick up what you need
Certified Professional Horticulturist
Starting a garden design project is a big decision, one that benefits from the knowledge and expertise of a professional. We have a Certified Professional Horticulturist on staff who can guide you through any and all elements of the process, from design to plant and hardscape selection to irrigation systems. A CPH can also help to solve individual gardening challenges from pruning a tree to helping a stressed plant thrive. The result is a garden that makes sense aesthetically and functionally for your particular needs.
A CPH has the skills and knowledge you need to make your project a success. The CPH designation assures you of their experience, education and knowledge of horticulture, much like experts in other fields.
So before you start your gardening project, speak with Sunnycrest Nurseries CPH and know you’re getting the expert advice you need.
- A CPH is a nursery and landscape professional.
- A CPH is the cream of the crop in the profession.
- A CPH is an important resource to people interested in gardening and landscaping.
- A CPH is educated in the field, experienced and committed to continuing their education to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date.